I am a passionate and humorous speaker, communicating from my heart and breaking down scientific concepts so that they make sense. My workshops are highly interactive and solutions-focused.
Different workshop packages that I offer include:
- Full day (6-7 hours)
- Half day (3-4 hours)
- Lunch and Learns (60 to 90 minutes)
Social Services & Educational Topics:
- Why Do These Kids Keep “acting up”? Understanding our Children Through a Trauma Informed Lens
- Why am I so stressed out? Understanding Secondary Traumatic Stress
- Trauma Informed Care & Restorative Practices: Unlocking the Awesome Potential of Our Youth*
Organizational Culture Topics:
- Dealing with Office Gossip
- Creating a Psychologically Healthy Workplace
- Improving Communication
- Managing Workplace Stress
- Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Community & Self-Help Topics:
- Putting Pen to Paper: The Power of Having a Plan
- Living a Valued Life
- What is Happiness Anyway?
- Stop Getting In the Way of Yourself: Tips for Having a More Fulfilling Life
- How Mindfulness can Change your Life
- Living Courageously by Overcoming Fears
*The Trauma Informed Care and Restorative Practices Workshop is a two for one special. I co-facilitate this workshop with my husband, who is a dynamic and passionate speaker.
If you are interested in learning more about my workshops, please call me at 302-407-5541 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below for recent/upcoming events: