Dr. Watlington & her associates are subject matter experts on a variety of topics including stress, trauma-informed care, cultural sensitivity, parenting, anger-management, restorative practices and mindfulness, just to name a few. Although we are mental health professionals, we know that our expertise can be shared outside of the therapy room in order to have a greater impact on our community.
We are passionate about connecting with people and organizations by offering webinars, full-day workshops, half-day workshops, and lunch and learns.
- Why Do These Kids Keep “acting up”? Understanding our Children Through a Trauma Informed Lens
- Why am I so stressed out? Understanding Secondary Traumatic Stress
- Trauma-Informed Care & Restorative Practices: Unlocking the Awesome Potential of Our Youth*
Organizational Culture Topics:
- Dealing with Office Gossip
- Creating a Psychologically Healthy Workplace
- Improving Communication
- Managing Workplace Stress
- Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Community & Self-Help Topics:
- Putting Pen to Paper: The Power of Having a Plan
- Living a Valued Life
- What is Happiness Anyway?
- Strategies to Manage Anger
- Motivational Interviewing
- Stop Getting In the Way of Yourself: Tips for Having a More Fulfilling Life
- How Mindfulness can Change your Life
- Living Courageously by Overcoming Fears