At Dr. Watlington & Associates, we are committed to improving the lives of others by providing outpatient services and community-based services that are trauma-informed, evidence-based, and culturally-sensitive. We are looking for therapists (psychologists, clinical social workers, counselors) who are excited about our mission!
Working with Us
We currently have two offices: one in Middletown, DE, and one in Wilmington/Newark DE. We value relationship building and as such we meet regularly each month to discuss cases, business matters and just connect! In order to improve our clinical practice and self-care practice, we discuss books and articles in a book-club style so that we can hold one another accountable and create valuable connections and support. For those who are pre-licensed, we offer clinical supervision.
We actively are seeking clinicians who are innovative, team players, energetic and compassionate. We specifically are excited about having clinicians join our team who are interested in not only doing clinical work but also making an impact in the lives of others through coaching and workshops.
- Must hold a master’s degree or doctorate in the area of specialty.
- Must be licensed or pre-licensed
- Must maintain a current CAQH number and NPI number.
- We are seeking therapists with a strong generalist background and experience treating diverse populations.
- Credentials with health insurance plans are a plus.
- Solid relationship-building capabilities.
- Willing to work days, evenings and weekends either full-time or part-time.
Join Our Team
Complete the form below to start the process.